Sunday, August 19, 2018

Moving right along....

Mr. M got the window frame painted last weekend, so he started off by putting on the final house wrap...

The he put the window frame up and cracked on the shingles...




Moving right along this week.....



Not much else is happening here, the garden continues to amaze me on a daily basis.  We have moved on from the peas and raspberry era and are getting firmly entrenched into the beans and tomato era, with the odd cucumber...
 
Beetroot....
 
And our first feed of 2018 potatoes....

My final garlic harvest is ready to be cleaned and my fall harvest of peas is on it's way up, soon I will be putting in my cauliflower starts and some potatoes for Christmas lunch.  My latest spiel at the farmers market "its never to early to start planning for Christmas:....

1 comment:

  1. Looking great!! Shingles looking super!! Great veggies!! <3

    ReplyDelete