Sunday, May 20, 2018

A frame a day keeps the doctor away!!

It's all getting a bit samey, with spots of something different in between...

Window frames one by one....



All of Mr. M's heating/cooling ducting has arrived, ohhh it's like the tin man fell apart in the bathroom...

Quick garden update, things are on the grow......

Root veggies carrots, beets, turnips and radishes all going well..

First planting of peas are on the up, second planting is just appearing...

Some of the potato plants are nearly at the top of their bins and are getting a regular top up with dirt....


Tomatoes are in their final spots and growing well.....
 
2018 harvest has begun, might not be much but you've got to start somewhere...
 
On the flower front my Sweet William beds are just about ready to burst into color...

Dahlia and wildflowers are really getting their grow on......

My calla lilies are blooming lovely.....

And the New Zealand tea tree is full, and I mean full, of little pink flowers, so pretty....


The rhododendrons in the neighborhood are too good to leave outside....

Farmers market starts on Saturday, so I have been busy with the buttons....

I've got some surplus veggie seeds that I will be taking with me....

And Mr. M has also been making up some bird houses for me to have on my table to sell....

That's all for this week folks, who knows what excitement awaits you in the next installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment