Sunday, January 7, 2018

Week 1 in the Big Brother house 2018...

When the weather has been dry it's been windows.....

First of all he finished up the opposite corner windows downstairs.  All four corner windows  are now in place....


Then he put in the double window in the spare bedroom.  First of all there was a center post to put in place...

Then the house wrap was fitted....

Then the windows installed and taped...


All the downstairs windows are now present and correct....

We had a rainy day this week, so he also finished up my office walls...

I'll have a good view of my garden from that window!

First garden project of 2018 is underway, and nearly finished.  Seeing as how we spend so much tine sat around the fire pit I thought we ought to smarten it up.  We have more plans for this half of the garden so this is just the start.....

Got the trusty tractor and trailer out....
 
First you dig out the area you want to clear.... 

Then I put down some hard rock.....

Then I added a top layer of river rock,,,

Still need to finish it up, waiting for him to chop down a dead tree so I can finish up the edging and finish up adding the river rock.  Then we can sit in style and enjoy our fires...

That view from my office I was talking about... not too shabby....

I have only just finished harvesting the veg from my 2017 garden, it was all delicious....

Finally, just in case you were thinking we had forgotten about the chickens and ducks, or maybe eaten them, we haven't, here they are in all their 2018 glory!!



These ducks are a menace to society... Tilly concurs!

No comments:

Post a Comment